- Watermelon, Watermelon, Watermelon... I simply cannot get enough!! Its always been a favorite of mine, but now being pregnant its been the most intense cravings I have had. I could easily eat a watermelon a week. I just finished what was left in our house and looking forward to getting another big chunk of watermelon on tues at the grocery store!
- A lazy relaxing weekend
- Garage Sale Shopping and finding "Whoonu" Cranium game I have wanted, brand new for $2
- VACATION !! Looking forward to Jon having 13 days off work and after a few days leaving for vacation.. First a couple of Days in Wis Rapids (we will celebrate Jon's birthday there) and then to White Birch Village in Boulder Junction, WI for a week.. Hoping for some warm weather (like at least 70s) to sit out in the sun and read a few books, play games and enjoying time with extended family especially my 9 month old nephew who will be there:)
- LOTS OF BABY MOVEMENT... yes its one of my favorite things to feel the punches, hiccups and kicks. It makes it so real. Love that Jon felt a kick from baby boy today too for the first time.. I cannot wait to meet this little guy:) 13 weeks to go!
Posts from vacation coming soon!! COME ON bring on the sunshine and summer weather!
2 comments:
when i was pregnant with kaiden i ate a whole watermelon in a day and a half.. at least it was a smaller one:)
That does make me feel better knowing you were like that too:)Its crazyness.
Post a Comment