I am thankful for..
1) God who forgives me often and blesses me when I don't deserve it
2) My husband Jon who loves me and is my best friend and makes me laugh and smile daily and always supports me in my dreams in life
3) Our extended family (mine and Jon's) who are so supportive and important to us, We enjoy spending time with each and every one of them and love visits, calls, and holidays with them
4) Amazing Friends- some nearby and some far away but all a very important part of my life
5)A beautiful, warm, comfortable home that we live in
6) Paychecks and fufilling careers- Jon's full time and my very part time, so thankful for any job at this time
7)An Abundant amount of food to eat every day
8) Good Health for Jon and I and for our families
9) Clean water to drink
1o)Many Wants in life like numerous vacations, TV,clothes, gadgets, and so much more
Thank you God for all the many blessing in my life! May I never cease to praise you for your goodness in my life..
No comments:
Post a Comment