25 random things about me..since i was forced to complete this on facebook..
1. I am the oldest child and oldest cousin on the Smits side, 4th oldest on the Jeltema cousin side.
2. My biggest regret in life is not studying abroad to become fluent in Spanish. I dream of speaking fluently.. maybe someday.
3. I hate running. I would rather bike 25 miles than run 1 mile.
4. I don't like mushrooms, olives or pickles.
5. I can't drink Soda/ Pop because it causes bad stomach pain. I haven't for a couple of years. However I crave Diet Coke all the time.
6. I am one foot and 4 inches shorter than my husband. Not many people have such a great difference in height.
7. I am passionate about social work and educating the public about depression and mental health.
8. I am seriously addicted to the TV show, Private Practice. I have season 1 on DVD and rarely miss DVRing the show.
9. I hate rollercoasters and all amusement park rides expect some easy water rides. I woudn't go on a rollercoaster if you paid me.
10. I love spending time with my extended family and adore the newest addition, my nephew Connor.
11. I never ever ever miss breakfast. Its my favorite meal of the day and I wake up starving and excited to eat breakfast.. i am wierd.
12. I have dyed my hair blonde in college. It looked scary.
13. I used to be on the powerlifting team in high school...
14. I love serving God, my church and helping out with the youth of OTE.
15. I am of Dutch Heritage and so is my great husband.
16. I absolutely love traveling and would love to travel Europe, visit Australia, and see all 50 states.
17. I enjoy change in life in small ways...
18. I look forward to going to Shopko whenever i visit Wisconsin Rapids...
19. I have 3 sets of antlers and 2 deer pictures hanging on my living room wall at our current home. Can you tell I married a hunter??
20. Most of my closest friends live over 5 hours away from me, but make my friendship a priority through frequent phone calls.
21. I hate cats, but strangely love emmy's cat ginger from when we were roomates. I even go visit the dumb cat when emmy isn't home.
22. I used to own a bright pink station wagon called "the pink lady" .
23. I have lived in 6 residences in the Milwaukee area since graduating from Bethel in May 2004. I lived in Brookfield, West Allis (stallis), Hales Corners, Milwaukee (2), and now Greenfield.
24. I am not adventerous for trying water or outdoor extreme sports. I am wussy.
25. I love the taste of peppermint mochas especially during Christmas season
No comments:
Post a Comment