Gorgeous flowers
The new couple
Jon and I
Bridesmaids
My other college roomate Erica and I
Her girls were the flower girls
This past weekend, my good friend/college roomate Erin got married!!! I am so excited for her and her great new husband Curt. They are a perfect match for each other. So happy for them.
I was honored to be a bridesmaid in her wedding. Jon and I had a great time. We had a 8 and 1/2 hour road trip to South Dakota but even though the drive was long (you know I hate riding the car!!), it was so worth it. It was great be a part of her special day and also get away with Jon for a weekend:)
It was perfect weather 75 and sunny and the colors and tons of flowers were beautiful (her parent's own a floral shop so there were tons of flowers!) It was fun to hang out with the other bridesmaids and get to know some of her other close friends and relatives as many of us all live in different areas of the midwest.
We had a great time. Ben also had a fun time at home with Grandma and Grandpa Friesema visiting along with several of his aunts, uncles and cousins also in town for the weekend. Let's just say he got plenty of attention and spoiling:)
Now back home and back to reality.. I had today (monday) off work and it was so nice to get things done and also have some fun playing with Ben for a day. Not really ready to return to work but at least its a 4 day week now and Jon has most of the weekend ahead off work.
Happy Spring!!
No comments:
Post a Comment