After yet another bout of sickness in our house with Ben having RSV virus the past 5 days.. I am so grateful that although our home has had plenty of germs this winter for Jon, Ben and I, we are still so blessed. We have no chronic illnesses, disabilities or health concerns that affect our everday life. So as much as sometimes I want to whine and complain how much we have been sick over half of the weeks in this new year it is NOTHING compared to what families of kids with disabilities and chronic illness deal with daily. God has blessed us richly and I will say a prayer for those around me who need it most tonight. May God grant those parents and children his strength.
I am so over winter and so looking forward to fun things ahead... Especially our mini getaway trip to a waterpark with Ben overnight coming up soon:) I can't wait to get away and hang out as a family.
Waterpark pictures coming soon:)
No comments:
Post a Comment