Its Election season this fall and there are political ads all over the place from TV, internet, signs and radio. Ads for Governor, U.S. Senate and Sheriff are taking center stage. I am starting to do my research on who to vote for in this primary election Tuesday Sept 14. You see, I am an independent Middle of the Road voter who votes either way. In my 10 eligible years of being able to vote, I have voted for Republican, Democratic, and Independent candidates in the past. I really vote for the person and thier agenda and what they can do for us.
This election year, I am leaning toward to the Right and more Republican.. probably because in the big 2 WI elections, I am not a fan of either of the democratic candidates and don't think either one has done much for the Milwaukee area or Wisconsin respectively. Also sometimes you just someone different with a new perspective on things and people shouldn't stay in politics forever.. I also think my husband may have influenced me to vote more Republican in this election, but I have done my own homework and research...
So my votes this primary are for Neuman-Govenor, Ron Johnson- US Senate and locally for Schmalling for Racine Sheriff. Its our privilege to be able to vote, so even if you don't agree with my choices this election or if you are voting in another state. GO VOTE!!!
3 comments:
Thank you for not voting for Scott Walker. Pretty sure if he gets elected I'll lose my retirement plan and be furloughed for an entire month.
Yes.. that is part of the reason I am not voting for him...He doesn't care about what he cuts or who he effects.... Also since he has done nothing about the crisis at the Mental Health complex and the horrible conditions there.
:) Kleefisch or Davis? I'm liking your voting!
Post a Comment