(A Pondering Post)
Why does everywhere, every retail outlet in the area feel the need to circle with red pen, highlight, underline, star on my reciept regarding the "amount I saved today?" I don't get it... Today at Target, the cashier took an extra 30 seconds per customer to stop, take the cover off her highlighter and highlight the amount they saved for shopping there, then at Kohls, they circle in Red and even at Cabelas, they highlighted Jon's recipt. Its a waste of the customer's time for them to stop and do that for everyone..
Do they things it makes us spend more? Do they think if we saved $25.00 and only spent $10 that it means we will come back? I don't get it. It is annoying and pointless in my opinion..
Its alright to have it print on the reciept and most of us can all read the numbers just fine if we cared to look at it.. and just like the dumb surveys on every reciept too. Unless you guarantee we get a gift card or a free appetizer or something, I will not be completing a survey everytime I run to the store for shampoo or toilet paper, who has time for that? Ok thats it.
Ok.. just a rant about the retail world.. Wonder if anyone else finds these things it a little dumb?
No comments:
Post a Comment