-I buy about 3 books and plan to read them in the next couple of weekends of traveling and camping, yet have read only 2 books since Christmas.
- I spend too much money on new shorts/capris/sandals..lots of sandals
-I want to go out to eat and sit on the patio and enjoy a Summer Shandy beer or a margarita most summer evenings
- I have tons of energy thanks to lots of sunshine
-I have ambitions of biking 10 miles a day several days a week.
- You can mention any weekend date this summer and i can tell you our plans from now til September, Jon can't comprehend how I have all that information in my head, as he often forgets what the date is.
- I always tend to buy new music for walks and road trips, I just purchased the new Brad Paisley CD thanks to Noelle's recommendation.
- Everyone is just happier!!
No comments:
Post a Comment