Sunday, September 20, 2009

Tommorow...

Tommorow......I start my new job. a tad nervous but mainly excited. In the next 13 days I have 80 hours of training scheduled, weekdays and a weekend and in the middle of it all i have a 3 day trip to MN for my Bethel college reunion.. .which pretty much means that i have one free day without work in town (minus my weekend trip) until Oct 6, which also happens to be our 2nd wedding anniversary...

and then somehow suppose to be getting furniture, cable/internet set up at our new place and then unpacking starting on the 6th.. i then have a couple of days off to do that...i told Jon our anniversary date is going to be Pizza delivery and unpacking boxes this year:) we will have to celebrate weeks later or something.

how does life go from super boring to super busy so fast?

Crazy to think about.. but for a girl who loves to be busy I am psyched to start my new job, moving and get things rolling... i will take busyness over boredom anyday.

No comments: