Monday, January 5, 2009

Venting and Rambling

The first monday after New Years.. when all the "new members" at the Y, and the returning "fell off the wagon" people come back along with the "regulars" like myself suprisingly have toughed it out in Nov and Dec....
- The parking lot is packed and people are fighting for parking spots. UGH.
-This one girl was walking the track outside of the machines and TALKING ON HER CELL PHONE while walking 1.1 miles per hour in the middle of the track, causing the runners to have attitudes as they had to dodge her every time. Cell phones are not permitted so how she got away with it, I don't know I wanted to go tell on her. Not only did this chic (about 22 years old I am guessing) walk slow, and talk on the phone, she felt the need to GLARE at me and the girl next to me as we are working out on the ellipticals.. It is like I wanted to yell at her to get off the phone and get her butt moving or go home and talk on the phone.
- I also enjoy all the new people trying to lift weights and perform some version of ab crunches so every area of the gym is sooo busy you can barely turn around. Thankfully I got there at 4pm before the main after work rush at 5pm but it was still nuts.

I cannot WAIT until February and the new years resolution people all go back to sitting on the couch eating potato chips again.... I know that sounds heartless but I hate it when it is soo busy.

I watched Oprah while I worked out. Sometimes she annoys me but i actually think she was right on as she talked about losing weight and feeling good about and loving yourself. I agreed with everything she said for once. I personally love the endorphins I feel after working out... you feel like a million bucks. I recommend it (Working out) or (Todays Oprah episode) to anyone.

Thanks to everyone for actually posting comments on my Mexico worries.. I am taking all of your advice and wish you could all come too.. I will be posting pictures dont' worry..
5 more days!

Gotta go, time to watch the Bachelor and be thankful I am done with dating in life and already found a great husband :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Friesa-Jelts,

You have inspired me to TRY to be a blogger. Hopeful it will work out!