So this weekend my sister Kara came to visit.. We tried to bake and succeeded at some things at least.. I think the goofballs and pretzels turned out the best. We also made chocolate chip/peppermint cookies but they got a little crispy since we found out that our oven is super hot and quick. :) Jon bit into a cookie and thought it was disgusting since it tasted like peppermint and he thought it was just chocolate chip. I still think they are good. He did love the goofballs (peanut butter balls) and he thinks I need to make more so he can bring them to the guys at work. We also made toffee but burned one batch and the other two batches weren't crisp enough. I guess we have more to learn but it was fun! Kara is defintely more domestic than I am.
I am thankful that there are better bakers in my extended family, so they can make all the good treats and i can just enjoy them....
1 comment:
If you'd like a Liz cookie pack to take home with you, I have plenty extra :)
Post a Comment