Its Deer Hunting Season and my husband is in full hunting mode with spending several days each week up north in Waupun at his uncle's farm and the woods nearby. However this year he has taken on a new hobby of also bow hunting in the woods in our backyard.. one of the perks of our home. He has a tree stand, trail camera set up and the whole deal. We have seen quite a few deer in the yard this year, which is fun.
The first picture, is a picture of a deer that was found by our bird feeder 10 feet away from our backdoor.. I even opened the door and got a good picture without the deer scaring away. Later that night, Jon was sucessful with backyard hunting and got a doe.See the picture above. He registered his first deer for the season and went forward with getting the meat. I love when he gets a deer as it bring Jon lots of joy, however I was not prepared for the deer processing/butchering that would occur in our garage that night.. i stayed inside away from that nastyness in the garage. Less than a month of deer hunting to go, and then I maybe Jon and I can enjoy his days off together:)
Good Luck to all the deer hunters out there! Safe Hunting!
No comments:
Post a Comment