I had a refreshing weekend trip to MN. I had a super fast flight there on Friday and Jon drove up on Saturday. Friday night was a night with my good friend Erin for dinner and then 4 other great Bethel friends coming over for some late night wine, cheese, and Belgium chocolate. Saturday was a bridal shower for my cousin's fiance Amy, some shopping and dinner out with my cousin Sara, Kevin and Kennedy. Sunday church, lunch and packer game with my brother in law Dan, more shopping and grill out and bonfire at night with Sara, Kevin, Chris and Whitney. Monday was our day with Kennedy:) We took Kennedy on a field trip over to our friend Erica and Aaron's house for brunch and then hung out around Sara's home for the day until 3. Then a 6 hour drive back to Milwaukee with Jon. Ahhhhh Thats it.
We packed in the fun and it was such a great weekend away to spend with people we love. I especially loved all the time with my "niece Kennedy" who is now almost 6 months. I even took advantage of the weekend to dress Kennedy in her, " I love my auntie" onesie I gave her. She is all smiles and giggles and I just love that girl!:) Also love that even though Sara and Kennedy live 6 hours a way, I have been able to spend 4 weekends with her and Sara in the past 6 months. Very thankful for all that time together. Jon also enjoyed all the fun with Kennedy this weekend.We even had some fun watching her make a mess eating cereal and baby food (aka messy picture of her above)
Jon also enjoying playing with Dan's dog Lily (the golden retriever) and Sara's dog Ranger for the weekend.
It was a refreshing long weekend away and it was so nice to have Jon with my for the long weekend in MN and we even had some fun singing some Tom Petty on the road trip back to Milwaukee..shh don't tell Jon I called him out for singing on the trip:)
No comments:
Post a Comment