Monday, December 28, 2009

It's a new Decade??

Am I the only person who just realized in the past week, that it is the changing of a decade this New Years???? I knew it will be 2010 but didn't connect that the whole decade is turning over...yeah not too bright.

... I guess i just never gave it much thought about it becoming 2010...

2010 makes me feel old because I graduated from High School in 2000.. 10 YEARS AGO!

This past decade has been the best decade of my life...
1)Bethel College- blast with friends and freedom from home:)
2)Living in Milwaukee as a single career women, meeting friends, traveling around the US with friends
3)Having some of my best Friends come live in Milwaukee with me (emmy,gina,liz,noelle)
4) Meeting my husband Jon, dating, and marrying in 2007
5) working in Child welfare social work for 5 years
6) Completing Graduate School
7) Obtaining a Masters Level social work job (even if it is only very part time)
8) Living in 10 different residences, finally living in a beautiful home

Wow a lot can happen in 10 years.. I am beyond excited about the next decade of our lives and all the great things yet to happen:)

HAPPY 2010!

No comments: