Monday, April 27, 2009

Indulgement

So despite how I should be focused on completing homework and being a hermit in my home lately, I have been doing the exact opposite. Saturday night I went out for a friend's birthday and we went to a "paint-your-own-pottery" place and then to Melting Pot fondue restaurant for wine and dessert. It was such a great fun night. Sunday I had church and was productive and did do homework but today Monday I was indulgent again... Tonight I met some girls from church for ladies night special at the Melting Pot again and had cheese fondue, wine, salad and chocolate fondue... I have always wanted to go to that restaurant and now I have experienced it twice in 3 days! Crazy but absolutely delicious and so rich and fun to fondue and chat with friends. Now i probably should work out double for the next few days with eating all these rich calorie laden foods... :) I also found one of the first red wines I really like too.. "Lombresco". I normally stick to white wines.

Sometimes you just have to live it up, spend time with friends and indulge because life is to short to only focus on what things you should be doing...........

No comments: