Highs of the past week and current day
1- getting away to a resort in the Dells for a night with my hubby to pretend we were on a longer vacation
2- 5 nights with Jon and no work for him (he took 2 days off)
3- visiting Rapids and doing nothing there but relaxing.. reading a book, taking a nap, watching movies
4-a good birthday, turning 27, unexpected gifts, good food and dessert.. lots of indulging eating the past week. .now time to stop that.
5- my apartment has magically stayed clean for the past week.. probably helped that we were gone for half of it but still it is an accomplishment.
Lows
1- I still have a blister the size of a quarter on the side of my foot and i am spending a fortune buying special bandaids for it so it doesn't rub against my shoe..
2- no more excuses to eat bad :( my birthday is over and now its back to working out and healthy eating
3-it is suppose to rain a lot later this week.. boo..
4- I have a mouthful of canker sores.. normally i just get them from strawberries so not sure what I ate that caused them but it hurts, maybe it will help my diet plan:)
More highs than lows, that makes me optimistic. overall a good week. I really need to find my camera cord so I can put some picture up on here to be more interesting than my boring ramblings, thats my new goal.
No comments:
Post a Comment